Fwd: Re: Newbie question!

  • To: lital80@gmail.com
  • Subject: Fwd: Re: Newbie question!
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 13:42:21 +0000
*LOL*

Look Lital! The second global positive feedback about your photos!!

,--------------- Forwarded message (begin)

 Subject: Re: Newbie question!
 From: picker <patricia.baylis@blueyonder.co.uk>
 Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 12:29:16 +0000
 Newsgroup: uk.comp.misc

 "Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@schestowitz.com> wrote in message
 cs0e3a$m1j$1@godfrey.mcc.ac.uk">news:cs0e3a$m1j$1@godfrey.mcc.ac.uk...
 > picker wrote:
 >
 >> Hi, Could anyone tell me whether it's possible to burn a DVD from my pc
 >> my domestic dvd player/writer?
 >>
 >> How and what would i need to accomplish this?
 >>
 >> Probably better to buy a dvd burner to put in my pc - but I like a
 >> challenge.
 >>
 >> TIA. Trisha.
 >
 > I suppose you want to burn a DVD on your PC and then play it elsewhere at
 > home. A stand-alone player/writer will probably not be compatible with a
 > PC. Why not just use that dometic one? Do you want to use it to back-up
 > files?
 >
 > Roy
 >
 > --
 > Roy Schestowitz
 > http://schestowitz.com

 Thanx Roy, Just a matter of interest really!

 Your photos bring back fond memories of the time i went for a meal in the
 restaurant atop the Schildthorn. (excuse spelling)

 T.

`--------------- Forwarded message (end)

--
Roy Schestowitz