Re: Expense in Tungsten E?

>> > Appears I'm not there yet.  After I load Expense and try to access it,
>> > I get the message, Launch Error: The application cannot be launched
>> > because it is missing localization information.

Hi,

"Localization" usually refers to parts of the software that handle your
national language (e.g. English, French, Spanish...).  Software writers who
have clients in many countries often split the software into two parts: one
part that does all the work and one smaller part that contains
messages/text to display to the user in her/his "local" language.  That
way, it's easier to build, test, and distribute the same software around
the world. I'd search your CD for something that looks like the local
language part of the Expense Add-In.

HTH,

Mike