Expansion cards

  • Subject: Expansion cards
  • From: Sherry <sherdh@excite.com>
  • Date: 28 Jan 2005 03:58:08 GMT
  • Newsgroups: comp.sys.palmtops.pilot
Never thought I'd get to this point, but I was getting close to filling
up my Palm M515 so I purchased a 128MB SD card a few weeks ago to put
my books and databases on.

It's a bit slower pulling the books off the card than it was when they
were on the Palm, but not unexpected.  What I can't figure out is:

1.  Why can't I see them listed on the Palm when I attempt to see
what's on the card?  (Looking under categories and under the Card icon)
Am I looking in the wrong place?

2.  Why isn't the card being backed up?  When I hot-sync something over
to the card, I get a message that the backup wasn't completed and I
don't see those files listed in the backup folder on the PC.

Unfortunately, the info on expansion cards in the Help file, manual or
on Palm's site is quite skimpy.

TIA

Sherry