Re: computer treadmil

"Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@schestowitz.com> wuz sayin:

> The problem is that concentration of the mind, physical motion and
> coordination work poorly all at once. If you make an effort to keep up,
> then you find the whole experience to be stressful and excruciating.

Getting an eight hour workout at getting my programming and sales work done
is not really what I'm looking for. I just want to move around more. I work
at home and it seems that most of my fidgeting comes in the form of frequent
trips to the fridge. Maybe a treadmill in the office would be a better
alternative, even if I were only to hop on it for a couple minutes, several
times a day. Ten minutes of walking would probably beat five trips to the
fridge, hands down, in terms of dietary effectiveness.

Unfortunately I have problems with my feet right now (due to diabetes). The
toes must heal before I create a stand-up work environment.

Mike