Re: Mame

  • Subject: Re: Mame
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 03:57:31 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.sys.palmtops.pilot
Tom Weston wrote:

> Great
> I've installed the Palm version of Mame but can not find any ROMs for it,
> does anybody know where I can download them from?

Looking for piracy advice on UseNet? With your full name? Even though these
ROM's are possible to get hold of, it is by no means legal as far as I
know.

Crimson Fire ( http://www.crimsonfire.com/firestorm/ ) sell emulators and
ROM's. I think you might find some Mame-related pointers in there.

Roy S. Schestowitz
http://Schestowitz.com