Re: Placing and promoting RSS feeds

  • Subject: Re: Placing and promoting RSS feeds
  • From: John Bokma <john@castleamber.com>
  • Date: 12 Jul 2005 16:52:43 GMT
  • Newsgroups: alt.internet.search-engines, alt.www.webmaster
Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com> wrote:

> Your message arrived only a minute before mine and it contains almost
> identical details to mine. I must confess that it was you who inspired
> me to take advantage of live bookmarks.

:-) thanks

They seem to get more and more hot.

> Time will tell if it has made
> much impact. I suppose there have been no studies or surveys on this
> subject unless I'm just narrow-minded.

I have several subscribers who visit new pages often, which I like.

Also, the feed is fetched often by Google (every day), and the links in it
are followed.

--
John                       Perl SEO tools: http://johnbokma.com/perl/
                 Experienced (web) developer: http://castleamber.com/