Re: simple alarm programme?

  • Subject: Re: simple alarm programme?
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 13:39:24 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.sys.palmtops.pilot
dave wrote:

> Hello. I'm looking for a simple alarm programme for my T/E. I don't
> need a stopwatch, countdown timer, world times, etc - just something
> which allows me to set alarms. I've tried 'Bob's Alarms' but didn't
> like it. If you know the Pocket PC built-in alarms programme I'd like
> something like that. Thanks. david

If you do not /mind/ the stopwatch, the countdown timer and world times...

If you seek a free programs with several alarms and good flexibility...

Then, get BigClock: http://www.bigclock.de/

All the extra feature and themes do not make it slow or complicated to use.

Roy S. Schestowitz
http://Schestowitz.com