Re: Tungsten T3 dead

  • Subject: Re: Tungsten T3 dead
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 15:12:49 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.sys.palmtops.pilot
antgel wrote:

> My T3 is dead.  Won't even respond to a hard reset.  Green charge light
> does come on when it's in the cradle.  Any ideas before I call Palm?

If you feel comfortable going along with my suggestion, try draining the
battery or removing it, then putting it back in. I don't know if it
invalidates the warranty though. I am not sure there is a warranty either.
That is probably as farther as you can go at the stage before handing it
over to an engineer. If you have no data to lose, you might as well go for
the battery.

Roy S. Schestowitz
http://Schestowitz.com