Re: Which search engine is the ultimate test?

  • Subject: Re: Which search engine is the ultimate test?
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 07:41:05 +0100
  • Newsgroups: alt.internet.search-engines
Stacey wrote:

> "Steve Horrillo" <usenet@stephenhorrillo.com> wrote in message
>> Is there a single engine or directory that can tell you if "you've made
>> it to the big time?" Is Yahoo number one? I find that my ranking varies
>> widely
>> from engine to engine for the same search term. Which one's should I
>> shoot for?
>
> All of them. You have made it big time if you are #1 -#5 for most of your
> keywords in all SE's. IMO Google is the #1 SE.
>
> BTW http://BrokerAgenTraining.com doesn't seem to exist, or your server
> might be down. Didn't find a cache for it either.
>

> Stacey

Steve... again... it's the second time.

You are crossposting to AT LEAST 3 newsgroups (possibly more that I am not
subscribed to) and getting several replies in each one of these. You need
to specify all newsgroups in one single message. What happened to
netiquette? Imagine yourself the chaos if everyone did that. Traffic up
3-fold and effort likewise.

Roy S. Schestowitz
http://Schestowitz.com