Re: New Palm system

  • Subject: Re: New Palm system
  • From: lp_drf_0311@bluewin.ch (Leonhard Pang)
  • Date: 1 Mar 2005 09:00:50 GMT
  • Newsgroups: alt.comp.sys.palmtops.pilot
bnospamgross@nospam.airmail.net (Bill) wrote in
<5dn321to275dupo09bketkocpopspc8mhb@4ax.com>:

>Isn't it the rule with most high tech stuff that the latest-greatest
>is realeased the day after you buy the most current model?

Mostly yes. The question is, if you need the gadget as tool, or if you need
it so you have the newest, best, or whatever gadget.

I was waiting... and waiting, looking for a Palm device. But I just
couldn't make up my mind to get one... till Sony came out with the TH55.

That's the palm I was looking for, "long" run time (for a pda with color
display), wlan, bluetooth, big display, and has a great preinstalled usable
calendar, and the price was reasonable too. A user changable battery pack
would have been nice.

If you base the requirement on what you want to use it for, you will be
also happy with an older model, and won't longing for the newest, super
highend gadget.

-Leonhard

--
Leonhard Pang