Re: Backlink update

  • Subject: Re: Backlink update
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2005 03:53:21 +0000
  • Newsgroups: alt.internet.search-engines
Big Bill wrote:

> On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 00:03:49 GMT, Adam Davies <cornhouse@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>In article <4228e081$0$42479$75868355@news.frii.net>,
>>will.spencer@internet-search-engines-faq-dot- com.no-spam.invalid says...
>>> I want to see the corresponding PR update.  :)
>>>

>>I want to see google start doing a decent job of listing my site like all
>>other search engines already do without having to pay thousands of pounds
>>to SEO companies. (grumble, grumble, grumble) 8-)
>
> Expect tons of sympathy from this group.

SEO firms adapt their practice to the most-commonly used algorithm, which is
PageRank-based. This gets me wondering whether giants will fall. You see,
that's why there is so much secrecy in Google. Sometimes I thing it's for
the better...

**Oh! Look. Another batch of comment spam! To hell with that PageRank
system!!**

Roy Schestowitz
http://schestowitz.com