Medical Image Processing at SFU

  • Subject: Medical Image Processing at SFU
  • From: "nikita.nagarajan@gmail.com" <nikita.nagarajan@gmail.com>
  • Date: 7 Mar 2005 03:15:58 -0800
  • Newsgroups: sci.image.processing
Hi,
I  plan to apply for my PhD at the Engineering Sciences Dept of Simon
Fraser University, Canada. I am interested in Medical Image Analysis
and am targetting the Medical Image Analysis Laboratory
(http://mial.fas.sfu.ca/index.php ) of SFU, a 2 yr old lab headed by
Profs Faisal Beg and Ghassan Hammerneh. Can anybody let me know the
reputation of this research group & the quality of research going in
there.
Hoping for some quick feedback on this. Thanks very much.
In earnest,
Nikita.