Re: Opinion: Do web standards matter?

On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 08:08:11 -0500, Carolyn Marenger wrote:

> I also try to produce pages with minimal bloat.  Keep the pages small, so
> they load fast.  It also makes them easier to edit later on.

Yeah, that's why I created http://www.subuse.net

Sometimes, I still get this romantic nostalgia for the days when I had a
2400 baud modem, telix, lynx, and nothing but command line.  Silly, but...

Plus, today, with so many web phones and mobile devices, there aren't many
sites that work well with them, so I figured there's a need for minimalism
again.

--
[ Sugapablo                                                                   ]
[ http://www.sugapablo.net <--personal | http://www.sugapablo.com  <--music   ]

    http://www.subuse.net : text-only, low bandwidth, anonymous web forums