Re: sex xalapa

  • Subject: Re: sex xalapa
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 08:18:08 +0000
  • Newsgroups: alt.internet.search-engines
__/ [Big Bill] on Wednesday 23 November 2005 07:42 \__

> On 23 Nov 2005 07:23:15 GMT, John Bokma <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>Big Bill <kruse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> Sexing crickets - is that anything like panda-wanking?
>>
>>What is panda-wanking?
>
> Jeez, you have to ask? heh-heh. Actually, there was a late-night
> comedy show here years ago that had a regular
> this-must-be-the-worst-job-in-the-world sketch and featured these two
> guys dressed up as pandas, big panda suits, and that was the sketch,
> their job was to masturbate pandas to get semen for breeding purposes,
> hence, panda wankers.
>
>>(FYI: I do breed crickets, food for my scorpions, it's amazing how much
>>offspring 3 females can generate).
>
> Ewwww!

Were you trying to look up some 'magic potions' for your crickets? Or were
you aiming at the Google adverts on the right, e.g.:

===
Sex with Local Women
Find Girls from Your Area for Sex !
Over 5 Million of Adult Personals
===

Just joking, of course...

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Proprietary cripples communication
  8:10am  up 20 days  4:04,  4 users,  load average: 0.86, 0.89, 0.63