Re: sex xalapa

__/ [John Bokma] on Wednesday 23 November 2005 21:29 \__

>> Were you trying to look up some 'magic potions' for your crickets?
>
> No, I saw 3 hits for sex xalapa in the stats.
>
> Also for horse xxx :-s

I once spotted a hit for 'how to snog a girl on a sofa' (or something sim-
ilar)  because  a certain page of mine contained English-American  equiva-
lents. This included sofa and snog, I suppose.

These  sorts of hits always raise a brow. On the one hand, they expose  an
IP  address and odd queries that are associated with it (him/her). On  the
other  hand, it makes you wonder what type of site you are running,  which
can sometimes become amusing.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Useless fact: ~70% of organisms are bacteria
  2:30pm  up 21 days 10:24,  4 users,  load average: 0.64, 0.51, 0.54