Re: Tech Images???

__/ [kchayka] on Friday 25 November 2005 22:40 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>> Under Windows, you need typically press Print Screen
>
> Press Alt+Print Screen to get just the active window, rather than the
> whole desktop.

I never knew that. I suppose it wasn't yet available in older versions of
Windows. The last time I tried it, that was with Windows 98. It's always
interesting to see how Windows is catching up in terms of functionality.
Vista will finally introduce the notion of a virtual desktop.