Re: Google Cache Overhaul?

__/ [markrush@xxxxxxxxx] on Thursday 20 October 2005 09:11 \__

> ive been put onto Advanced Web Ranking a piece of software (thats
> pretty good for monitoring your positions etc over time) and its giving
> a similar result, im not listed on google.com, or any datacentres, only
> on .co.uk and im #130 :(
>
> mark

Don't worry about it, Mark. I saw that happening in February and it doesn't
mean much. Be patient as unless you have been banned (which you clearly have
not), your site is still your site and it was possibly missed out
temporarily. No more, no less. The worse you can do is worry too much, too
early.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Y |-(1^2)|^(1/2)+1 K
  1:15pm  up 56 days  1:29,  4 users,  load average: 0.87, 0.81, 0.54