Re: Frozen plus cursor

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

Yes! Exactly what I was about to suggest even before I read the response. That grey cursor often indicates that drag-and-drop is not a possibility. I am fairly sure this only ever shows up when using Firefox. Speaking of Kubuntu, I heard somewhere that is is less stable then Ubuntu, if not more broadly filled with bugs.

Hope it helps,

Roy

a lot of folks make the mistake of thinking that if you want to run KDE, you *have* to run Kubuntu, which is just not so. One can install Ubuntu, and then apt-get install kubuntu-desktop, and it will install all the required KDE packages.