Re: google position

__/ [Borek] on Friday 28 October 2005 00:25 \__

> On Fri, 28 Oct 2005 01:06:33 +0200, rzulty <rzulty0@xxxxx> wrote:
>
>> genealogical tree. When one would try advanced search in google, he
>> would find out that no pages have link to that with the tree. So how
>> come it's first result?
>
> One thing more - don't believe what Google diplays as a link list.
> It is only some subset of the links it knows. Try Yahoo for
> better results.

...Or less /selective/ results...

When searching for a variety of things in Yahoo, I often find it to be
Google+noise. Their ability to tell apart genuine content from spam content
is still poorer.

Regarding links, however, I concur with Borek. More are being listed, which I
find useful.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | SuSE, Mandriva, Fedora - Gotta love them girls
  2:25am  up 63 days 12:34,  5 users,  load average: 0.15, 0.35, 0.46