Re: taskbar problem

__/ [beck] on Sunday 30 October 2005 15:26 \__

> Under KDE desktop in Ubuntu I have done something to my taskbar.  Trying to
> customise it a bit, I removed a little bar which seperated the icons on the
> bottom left and the section where programs show minimised.
> Now when I minimise a program it does not show up in the taskbar.  I do not
> know how to get it back.  Please can you help?  thankyou all.

* Hover over the panel where you want the taskbar to appear (or return to
life)

* Press the right-hand-side mouse button (right-handed mouse assumed) on some
empty space

* Panel Menu -> Add -> Applet -> Taskbar

If you have plenty of screenspace available (high-resolution or dual-head), I
suggest you also consider:

Panel Menu -> Add -> Extension -> External Taskbar

Hope it helps,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Turn up the jukebox and tell me a lie"
  3:45pm  up 65 days 21:34,  4 users,  load average: 0.65, 0.52, 0.48