Re: Picture Request

__/ [Mimic] on Sunday 04 September 2005 15:41 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> __/ [Mimic] on Saturday 03 September 2005 17:26 \__
>>

>>>I wanna try something, and I need to use a decent quality photo of
>>>someones head, and I figured, why not yours :) The less hair the better,
>>>as it will make my job alot easier (looks at Hans ;P) and on a nice
>>>background, like a single colour wall, as Ill be cutting it out :P
>>>Anyway, if you want send me a pic/link or dont bother and ill rape one
>>>from google images :P
>>

>> What is intended to happen to the photo? I have some in stock, but I
>> wouldn't like modifications to be put on-line... *looks left, then looks
>> right*. Are copyrights your concern? If so, use:
>>
>>   http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Main_Page
>>
>>   http://www.sxc.hu/browse.phtml
>>
>> Flickr have that Creative Commons tosh...
>>
>> Roy
>>

> I just want to fuck around with some graphics really, nothing special,
> whoever the picture is of would see it before I upped it. Just thought
> I'd offer it up here, give it that personal touch so to speak :P

f* around with some graphics? Hmmm... sounds tempting, but I would rather
not have my photos involved. Either way, have a look at the sources I
listed above. They are wonderful if you seek pictures without any copying
restricions.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | SuSE, Mandriva, Fedora - Gotta love them girls
  4:45pm  up 11 days  4:56,  3 users,  load average: 0.99, 0.72, 0.60