Re: Flash and Frames in Sites

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

>>> The text "If your browser does not support Flash, click here"

>> I said _with_ what, not _on_ what. Not everybody uses a pointing device.

> That's a good point, which very few pay attention too (see quote in
> signature). Could you not use TAB to jump between elements or links
> though?

That wouldn't be a "click" though. Mouse/Trackball buttons get clicked,
keyboard keys get pressed (or sometimes tapped).

> I am a big fan of accesskeys,

I'm not. All browser implementations suck.

> which I even use excessively. Unfortunately, there are collisions involved
> with them.

Exactly - and in those few browsers where that problem doesn't exist
(through using a different activation key) there is still a lack of methods
to inform the user of the existence of the accesskeys.

--
David Dorward       <http://blog.dorward.me.uk/>   <http://dorward.me.uk/>
                     Home is where the ~/.bashrc is