Re: Page Rank Predictor (that works)

I didn't create the tool just getting the word out there about it so
couldn't discuss the technical side even if I wanted to. But all I can
tell you is seeing is believing so just wait until the next PR update
and you'll see for yourself this is the only page rank prediction tool
that actually works.

http://page-rank-predictor.3d.net/page-rank-predictor.html

---