Re: A theory

<uk.net.web.authoring , Roy Schestowitz , newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<dgefu8$2r06$2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<Fri, 16 Sep 2005 14:04:45 +0100>

> >> Remember that the Web is rather mature.
> >>

> > Only to people like yourself .
> >
> > About a year ago I was getting a chinese take away and asked the guy if
> > they had a website that I could look at when I get home - he said summit
> > like 'we wish' and then went onto explain the only reason they didnt was
> > because they didnt know anybody who could do that sort of thing .
>
> A Web site for an existing (with a physical address) business is something I
> would like to distinguish from Web-only start-up business. In that sense,
> much ground has been covered already and breakthroughs are hard to attain.

Your forgetting about one vital point and human nature .

In general people dont want to appear stupid by admitting they know
absolutely nothing about a particular subject .

The layby method would mean they have a easy 'walk away' if they feel
embarrassed and a .co.uk domain with one page website is something they
could/would understand .

IMHO only a fool would try to explain any technical stuff to them for a
poxy £90 .

--
(c) The Amazing Krustov