Re: PHPSESSID , googlebot and robot.txt

> * Page index blocking can be achieved by:
>
>   - robots.txt exclusions

I have seen people experimenting with this but have not found any thing
that works for session ID.

>   - metadata as seen in:http://www.i18nguy.com/markup/metatags.html

I can not see how one could make this work, because you want the page
to be indexed, just without the session ID.
>   - diversion through sitemaps, which you suggest won't work.
Does not seem to work
>   - session id's that comply with guidelines to Webmasters (not just
>     Google's)
what sort of session id's would that be?

I have looked at PHP forums, and there are solutions, but they are
rather complex and depends on the settings of your host, wich makes it
a rather complex matter. Also I need the session ID's, there serw a
purpose. Some suggestions go on replacing the session ID's with
cookies, but part of the whole idea of the session ID is to avoid
cookies.

Thanks for the help and suggestions.
/Mads