Re: Google visits going down very fast. Why?

__/ [ shopdrops ] on Sunday 23 April 2006 16:15 \__

> Hello Roy,
>
> Thanks for the litany of possible transgressions that may have caused
> my falling out from Google's favors.
>
> Have you lost many links - Not that many - mostly  internal links to
> pages with discontinued products. Some externals - affiliate programs
> that were not productive.
>
> Has any content been mirrored or stolen:
> Recently, within that time frame I linked to my Blogger Blogs, one of
> which has the same post as my MSN Blog - the content was all mine
> though.
>
> Early last year I likewise linked my Yahoo webspace to my site. Placed
> external links there linking to my site's pages.
>  Content is not a replica though.
>
> If all these are considered "sins" by Google, what can I do to correct
> them?
>
> Thanks

None appears to be a sin, yet the algorithms may have misinterpreted
something and falsely detected duplicates.

Hope it helps,

Also see: http://www.safalra.com/special/googlegroupsreply/

--
Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Yes, I know, but does it run Linux?"
  2:45am  up 1 day 11:42,  12 users,  load average: 1.31, 0.62, 0.33