Re: [News] eBay Liaise with Microsoft and Yahoo to Fight Google

__/ [ M ] on Sunday 23 April 2006 09:55 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
> <snip>
>

>> I wonder how long it would take before an auctioning CMS is put up at
>> sourceforce/freshmeat. Think of del.icio.us and Scuttle, for example. This
>> enabled virtually any site to become its own broad service, for free.
>> Auctions for a niche will then be possible, on independent domains. I came
>> across the following yesterday:
>>
>> http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic.php?t=123105
>>

> Just tried your link Roy and unfortunately it's returning 404 Not Found.
>
> grrrr! another dodgy link <big grin>
>
> <snip>

Oops. Remove "A" after "top" (URL above restored to working state). This is
(at least) the third time it happens to me because I use CTRL+A.

With kind regards,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Spam enchanted evening..."
 11:35am  up  20:32,  12 users,  load average: 0.08, 0.14, 0.12