Re: OT: Petrol prices

__/ [ Matt Probert ] on Saturday 22 April 2006 16:18 \__

> <rant on>
>
> I notice petrol prices are rising every week. I guess they're not
> included in the UK inflation figures!
>
> Look out for more record profits from the British oil companies next
> quarter!
>
> <gnashing of teeth>
>
> Someone's extracting the urine out of the British motorist, and
> without wishing to appear racist, I am glancing westwards.....
>
> (No, Mecca's the other way)
>
> </rant of>
>
> Matt

I was in the States until Thursday and was told that, in a period of just 6
months, the price of petrol doubled (maybe an exaggerating/figure of
speech). Everybody was talking about the price of fuel and noone could every
find the gas station that had sane, welcoming prices. So you are not alone
in this. Demand for gasoline in the East is rising as well, so think green.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Error, no keyboard - press F1 to continue"
http://Schestowitz.com  |    SuSE Linux    ¦     PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
  4:40pm  up   1:37,  7 users,  load average: 0.63, 0.53, 0.40