Re: Is my site map necessary under these circumstances..?

There is circumstantial evidence that on Fri, 21 Apr 2006 01:32:50
+0100,  Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote

>?   > Duplicate content is repeated chunks of text, not helpful links. I
>?   > don't think you'll have any problems from giving your visitors what
>?   > they want.
>?
>?
>?   Avoid duplicates at all cost. They drain ranks or pages without adding
>?   anything. Moreover, they can lead to penalties. There are sites that try to
>?   gain capitalisation over many SERP's using organic content and repeated
>?   (re-used text).
>?

Cheers. I have many chunks of duplicated links but only in unordered
and ordered lists. The same list of say half a dozen links may be on
the home page, the relevant section and the site map

--

Free washing machine help and advice.

www.washerhelp.co.uk

www.xyzed.co.uk/newsgroups/top-posting.html