Re: Pirillo: Internet Explorer 7 UI Will Suck

On 2006-04-21, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> posted something concerning:
> "My guess is that when IE7 goes gold, more people will be driven to start
> using Firefox"
>
>         http://chris.pirillo.com/blog/_archives/2006/4/10/1875069.html

I realize the expression "goes gold" means 'when it's finished and
released'. But I think in the case of IE (and a few others from the
same source), the term "goes brown" might be more appropriate.

Maybe "goes brown and smelly" would be better.

Except it already is.

--
I'll never forget the first time I ran Windows. No matter
how hard I try.