Re: SEO Toolbar For IE

__/ [ Vance ] on Wednesday 19 April 2006 09:06 \__

> I've just completed an IE toolbar (firefox soon) that may be useful to some
> of you.
>
> It has a grouped drop-down Google, MSN & Yahoo search box plus (G)
> PageRank, backlinks, info, related pages etc.
>
> See: http://www.usewho.com/cpc/toolbars.php#seo
>
> The install is a exe file but will offer an activeX with install
> certificate if worried.
>
> I will add more facilities depending on feedback.
>
> *Warning*
> We are a commercial organisation and (as you will notice if you try the
> toolbar) our own www.usewho.com listing service is build into the toolbar
> where we offer an opportunity to partner with us sharing our commission
> revenue with you.
>
> Regards
> Vance - Bristol UK

Just a means of balancing things, something of this kind exists for Firefox:

        http://www.quirk.biz/searchstatus/

It is still in very active development. Maybe it can inspire some features
for your IE tool.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | LINUX - (L)ove (I)s (N)ever (U)tterly eXPensive
http://Schestowitz.com  |    SuSE Linux    ¦     PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
  9:40am  up 43 days 23:23,  7 users,  load average: 0.79, 0.73, 0.64