Re: Only one page of my site now listed on Google

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
__/ [ stone ] on Wednesday 19 April 2006 09:42 \__

Chris H. wrote:

Hello,

Up to a few days ago, almost every page of my site was listed on
Google.  Now only my index page http://www.internetsecurity101.net is
listed on Google.  Does anyone know why this might be happening?  is
there anything that I can do about it?  Thanks.

Chris Hecker

This tends to happen with new Web sites. I see it is about 6 years old, however. No robots.txt either ( http://www.internetsecurity101.net/robots.txt ). Could this have been the outcome of penalties? And how long has this gone on?

If the absence of a robots.txt would be the source of all evil, and with most of the pages on the net having no robots.txt, Google would drop most of its listings and be back at the level they started.

--
Website design:
	http://vision2form.nl/websitedesign/