Re: Is Google getting even more popular?

__/ [ Stacey ] on Wednesday 12 April 2006 13:25 \__

> "T.J." <no1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> Just checked my referrer stats from the engines
>> for yesterday and these were the results
>>
>> Google   87%
>> MSN     6%
>> AOL      3%
>> Yahoo    3%
>>
>> Are others seeing similar results?
>> (UK based)
>

> Well, not UK based but I have always got 80% and above from Google. :-)
> Except from my newer sites.:-)
>
> Stacey

Some recent news article indicate that Google are gaining steam, even in the
States where people are overwhelmed by services like AOL and many use
Windows and are therefore channelled to MSN more frequently than elsewhere.
Technical sites can have 95%+ of their referrals come from Google. It's not
unusual based on what I read.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Useful fact: close elevator button = Express Mode
  3:05am  up 43 days 16:48,  6 users,  load average: 0.91, 1.14, 1.08