Re: Hidden words

On Wed, 26 Apr 2006 18:04:46 +0100, Roy Schestowitz
<newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>__/ [ Big Bill ] on Wednesday 26 April 2006 18:05 \__
>
>> On Wed, 26 Apr 2006 16:58:54 +0100, Roy Schestowitz
>> <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>>__/ [ tomtom ] on Wednesday 26 April 2006 16:50 \__

>>>Looking at the source code, I have never seen something so strange and even
>>>horrid at the center. If the sites' agent spoofing bothers you, visit it no
>>>more. If the site's meta spamming bothers you, report this to the major
>>>search engines and it will possibly be banned...
>>>
>>>        http://www.schestowitz.com/report-spam/
>>
>> Having gawped, I thought the meta spamming was just funny. It won't do
>> anything except slow down the page loading time.
>
>Someone in this group once said it would be an indicator of spamming attempts
>and lead to banishment once overtly misused. I pretty much go by the
>assumption that it was not a void argument. I could be wrong. Broken
>telephone.

What, me, did I say that? It doesn't sound like me, I don't see a
great deal of actual banishment, just a lot of sabre-rattling from
Google. Something like this is so amateur night it's laughable. I
didn't look past that though. Busy busy me!

BB
--

http://www.kruse.co.uk/sandbox.htm
http://www.here-be-posters.co.uk/lithographs.htm