Re: Hidden words

__/ [ tomtom ] on Wednesday 26 April 2006 16:50 \__

> Is what this site's  doing illegal and if so how comes it hasn't been
> picked up?
>
> http://www.LINKCONDOMdhphotography.co.uk/
>
> Scroll down to the bottom of the home page

Looking at the source code, I have never seen something so strange and even
horrid at the center. If the sites' agent spoofing bothers you, visit it no
more. If the site's meta spamming bothers you, report this to the major
search engines and it will possibly be banned...

        http://www.schestowitz.com/report-spam/