Re: Google indexing different depending on location?

__/ [ redfoot ] on Wednesday 26 April 2006 17:06 \__

> Thanks Roy.  My host, my home and my work are all in the USA.

__/ [ redfoot ] added on Wednesday 26 April 2006 17:03 \__

> I just looked with a tool I just found.  It looks like my results are
> suffering on 7 different ip's
> 66.102.7.104
> 72.14.207.99
> 72.14.207.104
> 72.14.207.107
> 64.233.167.99
> 64.233.167.104
> 64.233.167.147
>
> Could these datacenters be broke, or might they be using different
> indexing strategies?

Reat assure that it's only temporary . It becomes common at times of updates
when there is flux due to large sums of data which travel slowly.

Hope it helps,

Roy

PS - Google Groups is a notorious tool for posting to USENET. Please read the
following: http://www.safalra.com/special/googlegroupsreply/

--
Modern man is the missing link between Neanderthals and the civilised man
http://Schestowitz.com  |    SuSE Linux    ¦     PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E