Re: Billy's worst nightmere 2 blliion Linux users.

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> that most of the world's computer users use Linux at some level of
> capacity. As for the April 2007 figure, I am not sure that so many people
> will even use computers, unless the OLPC projects meets with its

Almost anyone who sends email "uses" Linux running on sendmail.

Multiply the number of users, plus the number of emails and Linux exceeds
all.

Add in /spam/ that also runs on Linux, and PC/XPDos *bots* increased the
usage of Linux a gigafold.

--
Texeme Construct
http://www.myspace.com/texeme