Re: Stop with the [News] postings already!!!

Hadron Quark :

> How do you know if you dont read them? DIGEST SUMMARY!! What is so
> fucking difficult for you to understand. When I  buy a newspaper, I dont
> expect 200000 little pieces of paper - I expect one document.

Last newspaper I bought was several tens of pieces of paper, folded
together, each containing several articles each. I think you mean
'book', which newspapers most definitely are not. Since this is a
newsgroup, and not a bookgroup, Roys posts are within reason.

--
UNLEASH INFINITY

http://www.websterscafe.com