Re: More on spellings and typos

On Sun, 13 Aug 2006 11:56:07 +0200, tonnie <t.prasing@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>Hi TJ,
>
>Did find that out to. They build 50k to 60k pages on a site.

That's not hard to do, I have a script (a free script BTW) that uses
the Amazon XML feed and in 15 minutes (5 mins if pushed) I can have a
duplicate copy of most of Amazon online with static looking URLs
(fully spiderable). And I could do that for every domain I own, could
also create an unlimited number of subdomains each running this
script. Everyone will be a duplicate, but Google will index them and
send traffic to them before eventually filtering them.

Note: I don't do this since I'm working towards long term goals.

>> Small? I only checked the first one. 64k pages is not small in my opinion,
>> unless you compare that against that former 'disease' which contaminated the
>> indices and cache with 5-10 billion pages/subsites...
>
>Take all the spammy domains they create now and you will get over 10
>billion pages easily.

Wouldn't be surprised (didn't look), thing is if it's duplicate
content Google will eventually filter it (mostly), but it does take
time and in that time they make money.

Also to get a billion pages indexed in Google you need a shit load of
links. I suppose if they have automated comment spamming scripts
running that isn't a major problem!

Google can't win this battle (not in the short term), with the right
tools you could easily add one hundred 50,000 page sites a day without
breaking a sweat, every day for very little cost.

You can get a domain for $2 a year (I've seen .info domain for 60
cents!), server for well under $1,000 a year and so if you use
subdomains for less than $10 a day (1 paid domain, 99 free subdomains)
you can add 5,000,000 pages a day (~2 billion pages a year)!! Won't be
indexed that quickly, but they'll be available for spidering.

And that's holding back, one resourceful person could easily do 10
even 100 times more than the above.

David
--
SEO Tutorial http://www.seo-gold.com/tutorial/