Re: [News] Microsoft Screwups Drive Writer to GNU/Linux

__/ [ BearItAll ] on Thursday 31 August 2006 09:12 \__

http://canadianwriterman.blogspot.com/2006/08/about-year-ago-i-was-introduced-to.html

>> CNR is now free and Open Source (as of yesterday).
>
> By this slash-n-burn operating system idea seems to be deeply ingrained in
> some people doesn't it.
>
> He was happy with Xandros, wiped it. Ok with Linspire, wiped it, loaded and
> reloaded and reloaded again Ubuntu, and kept that one.

Maybe he just likes to tinker. Like Kier...

I'm the complete opposite. But while consistency has its advantages,
adaptability is also important. And it makes the decisions better
informed...