Re: [News] Open Source VIP's - The Complete List

Erik Funkenbusch wrote:

> On Wed, 30 Aug 2006 13:27:56 -0500, flatfish+++ wrote:
>
>> I'm surprised you didn't post a single message for each name.
>
> Shh.. don't give him ideas.

Obviously, this thingy "quoting" is so new to you, that you haven't even
started grasping the concept
Or how would you describe your usual (silly) post when Roy *quoted* from an
article with those names?

But then, you are Erik. Erik F. FUdding much and when not doing so, trying
to badmouth people who won't do your insane biddings
--
Your depth of comprehension may tend to make you lax in worldly ways.