Re: [News] NVIDIA Argues PlayStati*nix Looks Great

__/ [ [H]omer ] on Tuesday 22 August 2006 23:03 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> http://www.theinquirer.net/default.aspx?article=33838
>>
>> The Playstation 3 is a Linux box with capabilities beyond gaming.
>
> Well the future of OpenGL on PCs might be in question, thanks to Fista,
> but Linux gaming looks set to take over.

Yes, I agree. Oliver linked to the following video:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1870618103859210055&q=killzone

So it's argued to be real-time rendering (or an emulation of it rather).

And, for what it's worth, I'll add a reference to back your statement.

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/openglvista

,----[ Quote ]