Re: [News] Mozilla Firefox 3.0 Alpha Available

__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Saturday 09 December 2006 21:50 \__

> begin  oe_protect.scr
> Ian Semmel <anyoneNOJUNK@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
>>

>> "Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>> Mozilla Ships Alpha Release of Firefox 3.0
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>> `----
>>>
>>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/pcworld/20061209/tc_pcworld/128128
>>>

>>> Related:
>>>
>>> http://www.theinquirer.net/default.aspx?article=36252
>>
>> Looks like FF is following the IE path and linux will have an integrated
>> web browser control.
>>

> It's very difficult to follow when you're in front.

Firefox is ahead?!?!? I thought it still lacked that ActiveX controls
functionality, which was revealed to hand over control to an hijacker time
and time again. We needn't look further than a fortnight ago...

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Those who can, Open-Source
 10:05pm  up 52 days  8:19,  8 users,  load average: 0.71, 0.83, 0.84