[News] Microsoft Word to Leave Mac Users behind (Again)

Microsoft makes a Basic mistake with Office 2007

,----[ Quote ]
| Microsoft Office isn't among the apps that will run natively on
| Intel-based Macs--and it won?t be until the latter half of 2007,
| according to media reports. But when it does ship, Office will
| apparently be missing a feature so vital to cross-platform
| compatibility that I believe it will be the beginning of the
| end for the Mac version of the productivity suite.
`----

http://www.macworld.com/2006/12/opinion/microsoft/index.php

Related:

Signs That Your "Open Standard" May Not Be Open Enough

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://boycottnovell.com/2006/12/07/signs-that-your-open-standard-may-not-be-open-enough/