Re: [News] Cities in Holland Release Formal Document Favouring Open Source Software

__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Saturday 09 December 2006 11:15 \__

http://digg.com/software/Eight_large_Dutch_cities_issue_statement_in_favor_open_source_solutions

>> The 'Quote' above is in fact the whole story.
>>
>> This would be one of your more useless rss articles (and that's saying
>> something).
>>

> Unlike your postings, it's on topic.  Why don't you go to a Windows
> group?  You'll be amongst friends, there.

When people who oppose Linux come here, this implies that they are either
worried, scared, envious or a combination thereof. We should be glad to have
Ian here. After all, why sing the merits of Linux among ourselves? Let
others get a doze of reality and, in turn, they will deploy Linux-based
solutions, now that they are better informed.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz     | Run a Linux server, sit on your hands all day
Tasks: 137 total,   1 running, 134 sleeping,   0 stopped,   2 zombie