[News] Microsoft Outlook - Looking Beyond the Marketing Hype

Outlook Web Access Suffers from security issues.

http://www.webwereld.nl/articles/44011 (in Dutch)

Also of interest:

"I've installed Outlook 2007 with great expectations. Unfortunately,
there are performance issues that are pretty much rendering it useless
to me.

Just to note, I'm on a brand new Core 2 Duo T7400, XP sp2 install, so
it's not hardware or legacy XP junk slowing me down.

When I start Outlook, it takes ~30 seconds before I am able to perform
any action.

When email is being received, Outlook freezes. If I'm composing an
email at the time, I can no longer type. If I'm trying to view or
delete other email, no luck. I have 5 email accounts, so the freezing
is around 12-15 seconds every 2 minutes. If I'm receiving a file, the
freezing lasts longer.

Deleting more than a few items from my inbox often freezes things too.

Not to mention it's using 100MB of memory."

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/microsoft.public.outlook.general/browse_thread/thread/b9e0778c699015c4/ffe97dfb452e8062?hl=en&;
http://tinyurl.com/ymgy6a