Re: [News] Microsoft Locks in French Viewers

begin  oe_protect.scr
> French Broadcaster Chooses Windows Media
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| The initial, broadcast site delivers beautiful Windows Media Video
>| streaming--and not in some little box. France24 shows how
>| companies can innovate around Windows Media formats. I'm rather
>| surprised there is no Microsoft press release trumpeting the
>| Windows Media broadcasts.
> `----
>
> http://www.microsoft-watch.com/content/web_services_browser/french_broadcaster_chooses_windows_media.html?kc=MWRSS02129TX1K0000535
>
> Does the parliament know about this?

Look at Iliad, the free ISP.  They're doing everything on open
platforms!

Anyway, good to see the French allowing a foreign company to determine
how and on what platform their citizens can view French broadcasts.

Our business in life is not to succeed but to continue to fail in high spirits.
		-- Robert Louis Stevenson