Re: [News] Novell's Financial Reports Approaching

__/ [ Jerry McBride ] on Tuesday 05 December 2006 20:55 \__

http://www.forbes.com/2006/12/04/sirius-xm-ford-markets-cx_pk_1204eyeonstocks.html?partner=yahootix
>> http://tinyurl.com/ykhkak
>
> It'll be interesting to watch this one slide into the sewer just like
> SCO... I just hope it doesn't take as long.

Which one? Microsoft or Novell? Microsoft has money stored for buybacks.
Novell, on the other hand, is going down, according to Credit Suisse. There
was an intersting SeekAlpha (Alpha Seek?) article last week which showed how
the infamous MSFT stock got artificially inflated from $21 since the
buybacks that were huge (can't recall the details). I posted this to COLA,
but I can't pull it off my sleeve quite so quickly...

I have been reading Microsoft Watch for a while. The readers reckon, being
avid readers of a Microsoft blog, that Microsoft is running scared and spews
out anti-Linux FUD to combat that fear. So now you know how 'the other side'
feels. They are losing the battle and all they can do at the moment is pay
media outlets and blogger to bring some morale back. Yes, they do all of
that... and you know something? I don't even think it's illegal.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Windows all-in-one: Word, IE (for E-mail) & iTunes
Tasks: 133 total,   1 running, 131 sleeping,   0 stopped,   1 zombie