Re: [News] Acer 'Windows Tax' Refund - Work in Progress

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Have a read. It's enjoyable.
>
> I've installed Linux, now give me my Windows refund

I suspect in any market where Linux has more than 7% market
share, this 'tax' would be illegal because Linux would
be declared a mainstream alternative product and anything
that infringed its uptake such as this tax would become
automatically illegal.