[News] Good Review of YD Linux on the PlayStation 3 (with Pretty Screenshots)

Yellow Dog Linux 5.0 Hands-on

,----[ Quote ]
| We turn the PlayStation 3 into a full-fledged computer and promptly

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/748/748255p1.html

It's already doing more than it was supposed to...

Rip Blu-ray Movie Discs with Your New PlayStation 3

,----[ Quote ]
| Of course, once you've created the file, you can then burn a Blu-ray
| disc with the ISO image if you have an external Blu-ray burner handy
| or -- most likely the case -- just play the movie back from its hard
| drive or attached storage.
`----

http://www.ehomeupgrade.com/entry/3310/rip_blu-ray_movie

Also see: